SPIN is back and better than ever
Our balls are rounder, our drinks are stronger, our food is more delicious, our HVAC has been supercharged, the paddles have been sterilized, employees tested, masks worn, and social distancing adhered to. Welcome to the post-pandemic golden age of ping pong.
Introducing Spin 2.0. Safer and more fun than ever before.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR SPIN EXPERIENCE WHEN WE REOPEN
SANITATION AND CLEANING
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire venue before opening.
- Deep cleaning of individual ping pong sections after each use.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Touchless temperature checks for all staff and guests within the venue.
- Masks Required to be worn by all staff and guests at all times.
- Contactless check-in with prepaid reservations, available HERE
YOUR PING PONG EXPERIENCE
- We have created larger sections to safely allow for plenty of room for you and your guests.
- Single use menus will be utilized throughout the venue.
- Reduced hours of operation.
AROUND THE VENUE
- Barseating is limited to booths only.
- Social distance markers clearly displayed for guidance.
- Retail and merchandise section is DISPLAY ONLY, back stock will be packaged for sale.
SPIN has partnered with AIRPHX (“air fix”) to put your health and safety first. AIRPHX uses cold plasma chambers that effectively eliminate bacteria, virus, mold and other pathogens continuously both on surfaces and in the air. Trusted by hospitals and healthcare facilities, AIRPHX eliminates over 90% of bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus, influenza, norovirus, e-coli, and over 30 common pathogens. You focus on your serve; we focus on your safety.
Missed your friends? We missed them too. We can’t wait to see you soon.
MEET THE PROS
Know the difference between a pen hold or shake hand grip? Our signature Pros do. Here’s your chance to up your game, learn the perfect backhand and impress your friends with the help our world class champions of the game — The SPIN PRO
- Wednesday-Sunday Hour $49
Masks are required to be worn by staff and guests while in the venue at all times.
Food/Beverage items may be ordered on site in the venue to-go via Eatside.
SPIN WELCOMES GROUP EVENT INQUIRIES FOR ALL HOURS. CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN EVENT.