BOSTON, WE’RE COMING FOR YOU
Attention Ping Pong Pros, Aficionados and Fun-Seekers!
Located in Boston’s historic Seaport District, a stones throw from downtown, this is the new epicenter for a 21st century ping pong renaissance. SPIN is bringing our signature brand of ping pong entertainment to town. From tournaments and leagues, to casual play, pros, and private lessons, to the occasional dance-off competition and special celebration, there’s always a party going on, and you’re cordially invited.
SPIN Boston’s dynamic venue will feature 14 Olympic-caliber professional ping pong tables, 2 private lounges, and a full-service restaurant and bar offering the best eclectic comfort cuisine and handcrafted cocktails this side of the Fort Point Channel. Our multi-sensory interior, with sliding garage door patio space, will blend graffiti, modern street art, and murals from local artists. Let us pick up your balls for you.
Boston . Make your move.
SURFACE & *AIR SANITIZATION
Along with CDC recommended protocols, we use airPHX clean air technology trusted by hospitals and healthcare facilities. You focus on your serve; we focus on your safety!
We offer something a little different from your typical event. Ping pong is a great icebreaker, conversation starter & social activator. It adds a layer of comfort and engagement beyond traditional events.
Select the Book Now button for requested dates in Spring or feel free to contact our event specialists at email@example.com for more information – hope to see you for a friendly match soon.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR SPIN EXPERIENCE WHEN WE OPEN
SANITATION AND CLEANING
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire venue before opening.
- Deep cleaning of individual ping pong sections after each use.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Touchless temperature checks for all staff and guests within the venue.
- Masks Required to be worn by all staff and guests at all times.
- Contactless check-in with prepaid reservations.
YOUR PING PONG EXPERIENCE
- We have created larger sections to safely allow for plenty of room for you and your guests.
- Single use menus will be utilized throughout the venue.
- Reduced hours of operation.
AROUND THE VENUE
- Barseating is limited to booths only.
- Social distance markers clearly displayed for guidance.
- Retail and merchandise section is DISPLAY ONLY, back stock will be packaged for sale.