|Best Shot||Forehand Counter Loop|
|Age||20 < Me < 30|
|Theme Song||We Are The Champions - Queen|
Can Wang was born in china and has been a professional player since age 11. After 6 years playing in Qingdao professional table tennis team, he came to the United States and assisted Women’s national team preparing for the 2012 London Olympics. He has won world junior team champion in France and Men’s single second place in Europe junior championship in Sweden. Currently rated 2500 in USATT ranking, he is now a professional table tennis coach, helping amateur ping-pong player improve their skills.
- United States Olympic Training Center Assistant Coach
- 2013 US Open Table Tennis Team Champion
- 2013 US Open Table Tennis Championships Men’s 21& Under – 5th Place
- 2010 International Junior Table Tennis Championship – 2nd Place
- Coached celebrities including Justin Bieber, Oscar Isaac
When and why did you start playing ping pong?
One day I saw a ping pong paddle in a shopping window and I asked my father to buy it for me. The rest is history.
What has ping pong taught you the most?
Where do you see ping pong going?
Going to Mars!
What do you love most about ping pong?
Looking at the orange color of the ping pong ball – it’s just a purely beautiful creature.