HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR SPIN EXPERIENCE
SANITATION AND CLEANING
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire venue before opening.
- Deep cleaning of individual ping pong sections after each use.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Touchless temperature checks for all staff and guests within the venue.
- Masks Required to be worn by all staff and guests at all times.
- Contactless check-in with prepaid reservations, available HERE
YOUR PING PONG EXPERIENCE
- We have created larger sections to safely allow for plenty of room for you and your guests.
- Single use menus will be utilized throughout the venue.
- Reduced hours of operation.
AROUND THE VENUE
- Barseating is limited to booths only.
- Social distance markers clearly displayed for guidance.
- Retail and merchandise section is DISPLAY ONLY, back stock will be packaged for sale.
MEET THE PROS
Know the difference between a pen hold or shake hand grip? Our signature Pros do. Here’s your chance to up your game, learn the perfect backhand and impress your friends with the help our world class champions of the game — The SPIN PRO
FREE PING PONG LESSONS FOR FRONTLINE WORKERS
To all frontline workers, we would like to extend a big THANK YOU for everything you have done and continue doing!
Our Co-founder/Ping Pong Champion Wally Green will offer 30 minutes of free ping pong lessons to all of our heroes out there.
Lessons will be held Wednesdays and Sundays, 5PM-9PM starting September 30th. You can now reserve future dates!
- Sunday/Wednesday Per Table Per Hour $29
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday Per Table Per Hour $49
Masks are required to be worn by staff and guests while in the venue at all times.
Food/Beverage items may be ordered on-sight or for to-go via Eatside.
SPIN WELCOMES GROUP EVENT INQUIRIES FOR ALL HOURS. CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN EVENT.