Presented by Chef Caleb from SPIN Austin
While our kitchens our temporarily closed, we are proud to present our exquisite, formerly top secret, mouth-watering recipes that our super star SPIN chefs have agreed to share with you! 🏠🏓🌯 In this episode, Chef Caleb from Austin teaches you how to make our special hummus!
- 4 Cups chickpeas. Soaked overnight and drained.
- 1 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup tahini
- 3 Lemons (freshly squeezed juice)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Smoked Paprika
- Put the chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lemons, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a food processor and blend until incorporated. Can be blended to desired consistency
- Place the Hummus on plate and top with olive oil, paprika and Za’atar.
- Serve with warm pita or vegetables.
- Hummus can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days.
Share your photos @WEARESPIN using #PlayFromHome. Selected images will be shared on our social channels.