We are thrilled to call DC home!
This week is our official soft opening, so swing by our downtown location and check out the space, taste our newly crafted menu and of course play some ping pong.
Still not convinced, here are the top 5 reasons to join us on this week:
- Playing ping pong for under $10 is the perfect pre-Holiday activity to burn some calories and increase that competitive spirit. Nothing says holidays more than winning at ping pong
- Taste the talk of the town, our Burger Mac. Yes, it’s a burger without a bun, but this isn’t vegan friendly. Deep fried mac and cheese bun is the indulgence you didn’t know you needed.
- 14-time Swedish champion, Malin Pettersson will be roaming around and offering free tips to ensure you dominate when you go home for the holidays. No one likes losing to Mom
- Embrace the unexpected. A confetti cannon when you win a tournament. CHECK. A saxophone player with a DJ. DONE. Exhibition matches between two professional players. Yeah, we got that too. You never know what to expect when you walk through the doors, except you’ll leave with a smile.
- Never chase a ping pong ball again. Take it from us, having an unlimited supply of ping pong balls is surprisingly therapeutic.
Can’t wait to see you on the ping pong tables.